- – Cash on delivery – payment for goods / cargo by the recipient at the time of receiving the parcel at the New Post Office
– Bank transfer – Payment by bank transfer is made at the cash desk of a branch of any bank or from the current account of your company.
– LiqPay – Pay online with Visa and MasterCard
Delivery of goods is possible only after confirmation of payment.
Delivery to Nova Poshta offices throughout Ukraine:
- With the help of “Nova Poshta” delivery, you can receive goods even in the most remote corners of Ukraine!
- On average, delivery takes 1-3 days, during the order, our managers will agree with you the delivery date before sending the goods.
- You will be notified about the arrival of the order to the department by SMS message “Nova Poshta” with the indication of the invoice number
- Your order will be stored free of charge in the office for 3 business days. If after this period you do not receive the order, the goods will be returned to the seller.
- You can pick up your order at:
Ukraine, Zaporizhzhya region, Volnyansky district, Volnyansk, st. Sofievskaya 5
(the meeting must first be agreed with our managers)